Hey everyone! I wanted to create this for those people I have been working with to get in shape and looking good for the upcoming weddings in 2008! I would really like you guys to check it out frequently and discuss anything you wish, ask me questions, keep each other accountable, and request anything you want too! Hopefully with this we will all become better at getting active and feeling good! And in the end achieve the mental and physical image we are looking to find in ourselves!
I am so excited about this and I hope that you will all take advantage!
So to start off the discussion I have a few questions for you! How is working out going so far? What is the hardest thing you find in getting a workout in? Please share your goals with each other and any questions we can ask each other. Please call me if you have questions on posting stuff on the blogs, etc. Have a good weekend and we will talk later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi. I am so excited about this blog! Have a very Happy Thanksgiving and get out there and walk (AND EAT A LOT TOO!).
Happy belated Thanksgiving to you also. The hardest part about exercise for me is just getting started. My goal is to walk and take the stairs more often rather than riding the elevator. Working out with Kelsey is so great!!!!! She has inspired me. I feel so much better already. I hope I did this right! ERica
Post a Comment