Sunday, December 2, 2007

WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE!

Congratulations to you guys! From talking with you all I think you all are doing what you can to become a healthier you. A special note of congratulations to Erica who has lossed 5 pounds since beginning to work out! That is so awesome! We want to hear how you did it and why it is such an accomplishment, Erica! So make a comment! You get the inspiration of the week award. She has shown true dedication in reaching her goal and for that I commend her because I can't even say I have been doing that great!

How did you do on the points system this week? I didn't do a very good job of keeping exact track but I would say I am probably the same, 5 points. I had good and bad days.

I am finishing up with school and am stressed and this week what I am going to work on is not allowing myself to fill my feeling of stress with food. I am going to try to go for a quick walk instead when I need a break.

What do you think you can do this week to work past eating when you aren't actually hungry?

How did you do on incorporating the little exercises throughout your day! I am keeping that challenge for this week as well so we can maybe make these things a part of our everyday lives.

Keep of the good work, share what you want, ask any questions, or make requests! I want to hear from you!

No comments: